These earrings are sustainably handmade by artist Yuxuan Li in Le sel Art Studio in San Francisco, each piece is uniquely special due to the nature of handmade art
This Open Sea Series is inspired by water from the open sea of the Atlantic Ocean near Denmark. The water of the open sea appears choppy but is calm just below the surface, scattered by ships and falls with great force, which makes people feel fierce and sober. These rings come as a hug from the ocean.
The Open Sea Series is dedicated to the water in the ocean.
- Shipping from San Francisco, USA
- Production: 1-2 weeks
- Note that products are shipped from the designer directly. Any international shipment may be liable to Customs and Excise Duty as well as Value Added Tax payment
Customs may impose fees and/or taxes on your purchase prior to delivery
To find out about customs fees, contact your country's local customs office
We are not responsible for any customs fees or taxes and they are not included in our shipping fees
These charges are usually collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - these are not additional shipping charges.
- Sri Lanka White Topaz 0.2ct
- Vermeil, Italian Borosilicate Glass
- Dimensions: 0.7”L x 0.8”W x 0.15”T