The Meela belt is constructed in repurposed vintage denim and sculpts the waist with a yoke style pointed back as seen across the Core Collection. If you do not see your size, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to make a belt to your measurements at no additional cost. Details:
- Fibre content: Approx 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Fabric source: Recycled fabric (washes will vary)
- Raw edges
- 1800 Rivet button fastening with 3 adjustable settings
- Ethically made in Brixton studio
- Machine wash cold | Gentle cycle
- Dimensions – Width 7cm, Width at Centre Back 12cm
- Sizing – XS/S (67-77cm), M/L (77.5-89cm), XL/XXL (89.5-100cm)
Pre Order Production Time: up to a month for garment orders Shipment from UK, London Note that the products are shipped from the designer directly. Any international shipment may be liable to Customs and Excise Duty as well as Value Added Tax payment
Customs may impose fees and/or taxes on your purchase prior to delivery
To find out about customs fees, contact your country's local customs office
We are not responsible for any customs fees or taxes and they are not included in our shipping fees
These charges are usually collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - these are not additional shipping charges.
This belt is produced from repurposed vintage jeans and stitched together with recycled rPet threads.